Name Change Research Center
Get the information you need..
It can be career related reasons, religious reasons, divorce, marriage, gender change, a new start in life, or simply the dissatisfaction of your current name, let the experts at NameChangeInc.com assist you with your legal name change procedures. The associates of NameChangeInc.com have assisted thousands of adults, parents, legal guardians, & professionals with their name change reasons.
Name Change Education Center File Your Name Change Today!
Parent or Legal Guardian
Parent or Court Appointed Legal Guardian of the minor receiving a name change petition.
When filing a minor name change petition, the parent or the legal guardian are known as the petitioner. For example, the petitioner (parent or legal guardian) seeks the name change of minor from John Smith to John Doe. The petitioner can be one parent or one legal guardian conducting the legal name change.
Recent Name Change FAQ's
- Will I have to make a representation in front of a judge when I file my name change?
- Can someone object to my name change petition?
- What are some reasons my name change application will be denied?
- Do I have to pay a court filing fee? Can this be waived?
- Do I need consent from the other parent to file a minor name change?
- Will filing a name change affect my child support, alimony, or other entitlements?
- How long does it usually take to file a name change once submitted to the courthouse?
24 Hour Order Processing
NameChangeInc.com will conduct and complete your petition within 24 business hour. All orders include FREE SHIPPING.