Speak to a Name Change Expert Today: (800) 895-7868

Name Change Research Center

Get the information you need..


It can be career related reasons, religious reasons, divorce, marriage, gender change, a new start in life, or simply the dissatisfaction of your current name, let the experts at NameChangeInc.com assist you with your legal name change procedures. The associates of NameChangeInc.com have assisted thousands of adults, parents, legal guardians, & professionals with their name change reasons.

Name Change Education Center File Your Name Change Today!

Parent or Legal Guardian

Parent or Court Appointed Legal Guardian of the minor receiving a name change petition.

When filing a minor name change petition, the parent or the legal guardian are known as the petitioner. For example, the petitioner (parent or legal guardian) seeks the name change of minor from John Smith to John Doe. The petitioner can be one parent or one legal guardian conducting the legal name change.

Recent Name Change FAQ's