Speak to a Name Change Expert Today: (800) 895-7868

Adult Name Change Introduction

Changing Lives One Name
Change at a Time

Any Reason you may have for an adult or minor
name change, let the firm of NameChangeInc
handle the entire legal process.


An adult can file a name change petition (change or modification of first, middle, last or entire name) if he/she is over the age of majority in the state they currently reside in. Some states require that the adult be a resident of that state for a period of 2-6 months prior to any name change petitions. Once your name change has been granted by the courts, you will be able to change and receive your new Birth Certificate, Social Security, Passport, Driver License, and all other important documents. We will handle all the motions and documents required by law for your state/county courts. All orders are processed within 24 hours (free shipping).

Some Reasons for Adult Name Changes

  • Getting Married.
  • Professional and Career reasons.
  • Getting Divorced.
  • Dissatisfaction of your current name.
  • Religious Reasons.
  • Foreign Nationality Reas
  • Cumbersome Reasons.
  • Add or to Remove Family Name.
  • Gay or Lesbian.
  • Sex Reassignment Surgery/ Gender Change

NameChangeInc.com Will:

  • Professionally draft and prepare your Adult or Minor Name Change Petitions.
  • Process your order within 24 business hours.
  • Find the correct court venue.
  • Paralegals and State Experts working on your petitions.
  • Assist you with the changing of your Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.
  • Additional motion support (minor motion research, amended petitions, etc).
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee if our petitions are not approved.

Complete Adult Name Change $59.95

Get Started   

NameChangeInc.com has assisted thousands of adults with their adult name change petitions; let us conduct the legal name change work for you today. All orders are drafted professionally by attorneys and paralegals for your state.