Speak to a Name Change Expert Today: (800) 895-7868

Gender and Name Change Online

Changing Lives One Name
Change at a Time

Any Reason you may have for an adult or minor
name change, let the firm of NameChangeInc
handle the entire legal process.

Gender & Name Change (see below for Gay Name Change)July 23, 2019

The process for getting a court order recognizing your gender change is similar to the one used to get a court ordered name change. The primary difference is that you’ll need a letter signed by a physician saying that you have undergone “clinically appropriate treatment” for gender transition. Also, you can file your gender change petition in any your state/county, not just the one where you live and you are not required to publish a notice of your gender change in the newspaper.* All orders are processed within 24-48 hours (free shipping).

NameChangeInc.com Will:

  • Professionally draft and prepare your Adult or Minor Name Change Petitions.
  • Process your order within 24 business hours.
  • Find the correct court venue.
  • Paralegals and State Experts working on your petitions.
  • Assist you with the changing of your Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.
  • Additional motion support (minor motion research, amended petitions, etc).
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee if our petitions are not approved.

Complete Adult Name Change $59.95

Get Started   

Combined Name and Gender Change

You can also petition the court for a name change and gender change at the same time. If you use that process, you will need to file in the county where you live and publish the name change part of your petition in a local newspaper.

Special note for people less than 18 years of age:If you are under 18, and are not an emancipated minor, , a parent or legal guardian will need to apply for your name or gender change for you. When you fill out the forms be sure to also include the additional paperwork necessary for applicants under 18.*

Common and Popular Questions: Gender Change

NameChangeInc.com has assisted thousands of adults with their adult name change petitions; let us conduct the legal name change work for you today. All orders are drafted professionally by attorneys and paralegals for your state.