Speak to a Name Change Expert Today: (800) 895-7868

Minor Name Change Introduction

Changing Lives One Name
Change at a Time

Any Reason you may have for an adult or minor
name change, let the firm of NameChangeInc
handle the entire legal process.


Minor name change is a popular legal procedure in United States. The minor name change is petitioned by the parent(s) or the court appointed guardian(s) of the child (petition can be the change or modification of first, middle, last or entire name). A high percentage of minor name changes received by NameChangeInc have reasons such as adding or removing a biological parent's name. Once your minor name change has been granted by the courts, you will be able to change and receive a new Birth Certificate, Social Security, Passport, Identification, and all other important documents required for your minor child. Documents received will also allow the parent/guardian to change school records. NameChangeInc will handle all the motions and documents required by your state/county courts. All orders are processed within 24 hours (free shipping).

Some Reasons for an Minor Name Changes

  • Adoption
  • Cumbersome Reasons
  • Religion
  • Dissatisfaction of minor's current name.
  • Career, School, and professional reasons
  • Foreign Nationality Reasons.
  • Cumbersome Reasons.
  • Add or to Remove Family Name.

NameChangeInc.com Will:

  • Professionally draft and prepare your Adult or Minor Name Change Petitions.
  • Process your order within 24 business hours.
  • Find the correct court venue.
  • Paralegals and State Experts working on your petitions.
  • Assist you with the changing of your Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.
  • Additional motion support (minor motion research, amended petitions, etc).
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee if our petitions are not approved.

Complete Minor Name Change $69.95

Get Started   

NameChangeInc.com has assisted thousands of parents and legal guardians with their minor name change petitions; let us conduct the legal name change work for you today. All orders are drafted professionally by attorneys and paralegals for your state.